This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Touch the NFC point of the Wii U Gamepad and discover the figure come to life. The data will be transferred to the chip set for use in different ways.
- Unlike other lines of figures with NFC technology, you can use the same amiibo in many games: how they are used will depend on the game.
- For example, in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, you can transfer your data to display amiibo play and train him to fight for you or as your friend or your enemy. While your amiibo struggle, developed its own unique abilities and attributes, making it stronger and learn new moves.
- No need for any additional accessories to operate on Wii U: connect to the gamepad. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U will support amiibo since the launch of the game.
- There will be more compatible with amiibo games available, including Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Mario Party 10, Hyrule Warriors and Yoshi's Woolly World for Wii U, and more coming.
- Besides working with Wii U, amiibo can also be used with Nintendo 3DS and 2DS thanks to an accessory that is scheduled to go on sale in 2015. In the future more about the planned software compatible Nintendo 3DS will be announced.
Scroll To Top