Warning: Last items in stock!
Nintendo Switch sets out three game modes that allow the user to follow their game anytime, anywhere: TV mode, portable mode and tabletop mode.
As a home console you connect in TV mode through the Nintendo Switch base. But at any time the user can remove the console from the Nintendo Switch base and continue with his game with full autonomy in portable mode.
In portable mode, the user plays on a 6.2-inch multi-touch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720. Nintendo Switch offers the same multiplayer features as a handheld console.
Tabletop mode allows that portable screen to become a multiplayer device using the controls
The base of the console
The base of Nintendo Switch is designed to be very easy and fast to switch from TV mode to portable mode and continue the game. The transition depends on the game, but in the case of for example The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is almost instantaneous.
The Nintendo Switch base does not have extra processing components. It serves to hold the console in TV mode, connect it to the current and charge it besides allowing connection via HDMI and other USB ports to connect other accessories.
However, when the Nintendo Switch is in the cradle, when running by means of the current instead of the internal battery, some games can operate with better resolution.
Their knobs are called Joy-Con and together they bring together the same buttons and triggers as a traditional knob. The difference? You can use them in many ways, together or separately.
The way you play depends on the game. Some will work with classic controls. Others may require that a Joy-Con be used vertically or horizontally. Or wield a Joy-Con in each hand.
When the Joy-Con are removed from the Nintendo Switch body they communicate using Bluetooth.
Joy-con includes a gyroscope and an accelerometer. In addition, the Joy-Con right includes an infrared motion camera that can detect the distance, size and movement of nearby objects. For example, you can detect how far your hand is and whether they are forming "stone, paper or scissors".
The controls of Nintendo Switch have a new system of vibration HD that conveys a sense of realism much greater when it vibrates. Imagine that the Joy-Con is a glass full of ice cubes. With the HD vibration, when you tilt or move the Joy-Con you feel how many there are and how the cubes collide.
Nintendo Switch supports up to eight wireless controllers connected at the same time. How many controls can be connected depends on the game.
- Custom NVIDIA Tegra
- 6.2 inches (6.75 cm) multitouch 720p up to 60fps (portable mode)
- 1080p up to 60fps (console mode)
- Nintendo Switch has 32GB internal NAND memory
- Compatible with microSDCX memory cards (up to 2TB)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- WiFi 2.4 / 5GHz 802.11ac MIMO
- USB 3.0 (x1)
- USB 2.0 (x2)
- 5.1 surround sound (TV mode)
- Stereo sound (portable mode)
- Compatible with headphones (both modes)
- Nintendo Switch: It varies according to the mode and the software, between 3 and 6 hours
- Joy-Con controls: Varies depending on usage, about 23 hours
- Nintendo Switch is compatible with amiibo
- Parental control features.
- System to take photos (video in a future) and share them in social networks.
- No regional blocking: all game cards will work on all consoles.
Scroll To Top