DRAGON QUEST XI is the highly anticipated eleventh installment of the series created by Yuji Horii together with character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama.
The game narrates the dangerous adventure of a hero who must solve the mystery of his destiny with the help of a series of very charismatic characters. With a mission that will take players across continents and vast oceans as they uncover the threat looming over them, DRAGON QUEST XI presents a huge and full of detail world, with a turn-based combat system and a captivating story that will engage both the fans and the new players.
The multitude of side quests and minigames it contains will provide enough fun to keep playing for more than 100 hours.
In addition, the western version of DRAGON QUEST XI will include several improvements that were not present in the Japanese version of the game, such as:
- Voices in English that make the charismatic characters come alive.
- Draconian mission, a way of extreme difficulty to challenge the expert players.
- Updated interface and menus with graphical improvements and a more intuitive navigation system.
- Camera mode that allows players to admire in detail the incredible landscapes, characters and monsters.
- A new function to accelerate and other improvements in the game system, such as the optimization of the movements of the characters and the camera.